The Annual Franco–American Wine Challenge
Time & Location
About the Event
Questions? Email Gretchen Chapman (email@example.com)
Cast your vote: the French or the American Wine? A portion of proceeds from every purchase will benefit Raleigh Sister Cities.
- Call to prepay (984-200-5984) for your purchase of both bottles for $35, or email the store (firstname.lastname@example.org) by November 9.
- Pick up your order November 3rd-14th
- Vote by November 20th at email@example.com
- DOMAINE SAMUAL BARON, Touraine, 2019 Baron’s Sauvignon Touraine Sauvignon Blanc has excellent concentration and body with an enticing lime-citrus and stone fruit bouquet and a long finish. Baron’s Sauvignon is a ripe, complex wine with pure Loire terroir character. 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
- ELIZABETH SPENCER, Sauvignon Blanc Mendocino, 2019 Boldly aromatic with top notes of passionfruit, and lemon rind, followed by layers of floral citrus blossoms, and tangy Meyer lemon. The palate offers a vibrant, quenching acidity and provides structure for flavors of tropical fruits, apricot, and a citrus mèlange, with the slightest hint of minerality that balances the wine. 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
Store Hours (Curbside pickup is available):
- Tuesday & Wednesday 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday & Friday 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday 1:00pm-8:00pm
- Closed Sunday & Monday