MEMBERSHIP & SPONSORSHIP
Raleigh Sister Cities is supported by passionate citizens who give generously to global causes.
Our membership is an annual contribution that funds our 501(c)3 in areas such as:
Programming events like Armistice Day, Jamhuri Celebration, and Bonfire Night (Guy Fawkes Day).
Administrative costs like our website, marketing materials, and board resources.
Charitable contributions to domestic and international philanthropic efforts.
For individuals ($25) and families ($45), your membership provides benefits such as:
A complimentary invitation to attend the RSC Annual Meeting (June 1).
Invitations to attend "Members-only" receptions and events from foreign diplomats and dignitaries.
Discounts for ticketed RSC events.
To sign up, pick an option below for registration:
Global Citizen25$For invidualsValid for 12 months
- A complimentary invitation to attend the RSC Annual Meeting
- Discounts to ticketed RSC events (varies by event)
- Invitations to attend delegate receptions and other events
Globetrotters45$For families and households of 2+Valid for 12 months
- Same as Global Citizen but for multiples
Event Sponsors250$For Program + Event SustainersValid for 12 months
- Display of name/log and advertising for events and materials
- Promotion on RSC social media + emails
- Host recognition at event